2009年5月29日金曜日

Last lessons



On Wednesday I had my last lesson in Yao, we cooked up yaki soba and drank ice cold Kirin beer. Not a bad way to finish off. Then I had my last day in Korien, I also got my final tako yaki from my favourite shop, it tasted good, I´m going to miss it. After that I went to Kyoto, we went to a sushi train restaurant. There are two disgusting thingss you should never eat in Japan, sea urchin is horrid, it´s texture alone will give you nightmares, the second thing is nato, I didn´t think nato was so bad, last night shattered that conception, the smell is disgusting and the taste is like toilet, it also has a sticky texture. I don´t think man was supposed to eat fermented soy bean. Many Japanese don´t like it, my advice- don´t eat it.
Today I had my last private lesson then I picked up my ticket, AirChina back flipped on me so now I have to leave on Sunday instead of Monday.












Final tako yaki

0 件のコメント: