2009年5月26日火曜日

Umeda Skybuilding



My computer has been having some problems recently-a bit of a hassle. Last Wednesday I had my second teaching day in Korien. We had a going away party. I had a bit of a fever and felt a cold coming on so I drank about 10 bottles of lemon juice. On Saturday I felt a little tired so I missed footy training. I headed to Kyoto. We went to karaoke at 7. I´m really going to miss karaoke, great times. On Sunday night we had a few drinks and watched possibly the best movie of all time-Police Academy! Today me and Natsuko went to the Umeda skybuilding, two buildings connected at the top. It´s like a weird ´transformer´ or something out of a manga comic book. We went to the top where you can stroll around the rooftop, 360 degree views at 173 metres, pretty impressive-imagine the empire state building-thats 450 metres! After that we saw ´Angels and Demons´. Wasn´t as good as the book, but not bad.

0 件のコメント: